Rejoice in the Lord always. Philippians 4:4a
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
"The Lord be with you! The Lord bless you! ..." ~ Ruth 2:4 NIV
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." ~ A. A. Milne
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
"Never place a period where God has placed a comma." Gracie Allen
“It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” –e.e. cummings

Don't let the noise of the world keep you from hearing the voice of the Lord.

Friday, January 30, 2009


I need lessons with the camera!
I know it's NOT fun to enter a drawing and not know what you could win! Please be patient with me, and I will extend the give away until I get some sort of pictures to add to the blog.

A small group of teachers and I get to attend CCIRA, in Denver next Thursday and Friday. During the 30 years (or so) of my teaching career, I've never attend this convention. I am excited because I missed going to a national Reading First conference in Nashville last summer when I broke my arm. This will be so much better--no humidity and no plane travel. I am willing to travel to Great Britain again, but really don't enjoy flying.




No comments: