Rejoice in the Lord always. Philippians 4:4a
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
"The Lord be with you! The Lord bless you! ..." ~ Ruth 2:4 NIV
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." ~ A. A. Milne
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
"Never place a period where God has placed a comma." Gracie Allen
“It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” –e.e. cummings

Don't let the noise of the world keep you from hearing the voice of the Lord.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

BUSYNESS

Time goes quickly when there's an activity after school EVERY day!

Now I'm learning how to add comments on other blogs, actually getting things "on", and not have them disappear. I am really good at having my fingers hover above the keys, but once in a while they must land on SOMETHING that makes things disappear. Of course, I don't know what I've done, or how to recover the info. Consequently, I begin again! Or if my patience is nonexistent, I give up!

I am also learning how to enter give-a-ways
and how to add a "button", but I don't know what that means or how to do it. Another item on my list to ask Sarah about! (Can't find the answer myself)

No comments: