Rejoice in the Lord always. Philippians 4:4a
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
"The Lord be with you! The Lord bless you! ..." ~ Ruth 2:4 NIV
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." ~ A. A. Milne
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
"Never place a period where God has placed a comma." Gracie Allen
“It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” –e.e. cummings

Don't let the noise of the world keep you from hearing the voice of the Lord.

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

January Book Club

During December our book was our choice and then in January we'd share our selection.
 A Fine Romance was my pick.
 
When this book had arrived in late October I started it right away. But it was put aside as daily life was taking my attention.

Late in December I knew Book Club was soon so I let things slide and restarted the book. I loved the book so much that it may be the first book I wanted to read again after I was finished. Just like the time we returned home after visiting Great Britain...if someone had given me a ticket the next day I would have repacked and returned!!

This is a book that won't be posted on PaperBack Swap. If you would like to visit England, you'll enjoy this book. 
♥♫

5 comments:

Salmagundi said...

I'll certainly give this book a go! Looks good. Missing your blog posts recently - know you are busy, but hope everything is ok. Sally

DeniseinVA said...

Thanks for sharing this book Marilyn, this is something I would definitely enjoy reading.

The Polka Dot Closet said...

This sounds like a wonderful book I love England! Thank you for the recommendation and good for you for slicing out the time to read!

Carol

Annesphamily said...

Sounds wonderful! I enjoy reading a good book. Thanks for sharing.

Donna said...

I will look for this book for sure! I love Susan Branch.
Hugs,
Donna