Rejoice in the Lord always. Philippians 4:4a
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
"The Lord be with you! The Lord bless you! ..." ~ Ruth 2:4 NIV
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." ~ A. A. Milne
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
"Never place a period where God has placed a comma." Gracie Allen
“It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” –e.e. cummings

Don't let the noise of the world keep you from hearing the voice of the Lord.

Monday, December 3, 2012

Package Packing

It's time to wrap and pack the Secret Santa box and have it ready to send out on Wednesday!
This is a gift in a gift. Tied a pretty red tulle bow around this item so it looks a lot more festive. Where will the elves be dropping this box? I'm not telling. More to wrap, so this elf needs to return to the work bench.
♥♫

6 comments:

Deanna said...

Marilyn, You are a super secret santa!
You're going to make someone very happy!
Have a delightful day,
d

The Polka Dot Closet said...

I love secret Santa, we used to do it at my work! Someone has a special gift coming their way!

CArol

Remington said...

That is such fun! Enjoy!

Donna said...

What fun! I bet there are some wonderful gifts for your Secret Santa.
Hugs,
Donna

Anonymous said...

Secret Santa huh? I have never done that - sounds like fun though. Curious about the gift too.

Thanks for stopping by. I had just been thinking about you - and the next thing you know, there you were on my blog. And,I had a feeling that you were going to be retiring. Understandable - all things considered. I imagine you'll thoroughly enjoy your free time ...

Thanks for the feedback on my background photo too. I didn't change anything though. I suppose if were viewing it on the large monitor, I just might - but it's hard to get the sizes right!

So good to see you here on your blog too! Take care! Lots of hugs and love to ya! Jenn

Annesphamily said...

All the excitement! Someone is very lucky sharing your pretty package! Have fun!