Rejoice in the Lord always. Philippians 4:4a
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
"The Lord be with you! The Lord bless you! ..." ~ Ruth 2:4 NIV
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." ~ A. A. Milne
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
"Never place a period where God has placed a comma." Gracie Allen
“It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” –e.e. cummings

Don't let the noise of the world keep you from hearing the voice of the Lord.

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Lazy Morning Luxury

Staying home on the weekend is a luxury for me. Add in the happiness of discovering having my name drawn for these lovely napkins makes starting this day even more so! (I am using the picture from Angela's Tea with Friends post last Saturday). Each Saturday she has a weekly drawing with lots of great items!
You may click on the link or the picture and arrive at her tea themed blog and see what she has this week! Angela, thank you for being so generous with all of us!! I'm looking forward to walking to my mailbox this week!♥♫

P.S. My camera was only in hiding, not gone on a spring break! It was thinking I didn't appreciate it much anymore and wanted me to remember how much fun it is to use it, even tho' it's not a fancy camera. And 23 days of school left this year-I'm not really doing a countdown.;) winking There's so much to do!

11 comments:

Chari at Happy To Design said...

Hi Marilyn...

Happy weekend, my friend! Enjoy your time! I love the napkins that you won from Angela...gorgeous! Congratulations!!!

Hehe...I sooo know how it is to "countdown" the last days of the school year. Do you have special plans for this summer?

Take care and God bless, sweet lady!
Love ya,
Chari

Salmagundi said...

Enjoy the weekend. Hopefully the nice weather will hold. Sally

i beati said...

weekends fly too fast for me

Rose H (UK) said...

Lucky you Marilyn :o) fabulous napkins :o)
Hope you have a wonderful Sunday.
Rose H

mo said...

I agree with you.

I love weekends at home.

Nothing better.

*hugs*

mo

Donna said...

I love staying at home on the weekends too!
Love the napkins you won with the little flowers.
Have a good week!
Hugs,
Donna

Remington said...

Pretty napkins....hope your weekend was fun!

lambs and ivy designs said...

Congrats on you win!!! Those are so pretty and I am sure you will put them to good use!

Your comment cracked me up!!! Yes, most of those royals did look silly!!!

Have a wonderful day my friend.

Hugs,
Dana

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Great win! And if I didn't know better...why I would say you ARE counting down LOL!

Carol

DeniseinVA said...

That's lovely! And glad you found your camera.

My Cottage Charm said...

So funny your post is about tea...I'm going to a ladies tea party at our church today. (I got to decorated one of the tables and it turned out so pretty..yay!) I'll try to remember my camera so I can share some of the festivities!
Have a blessed day girly!
Missy