Rejoice in the Lord always. Philippians 4:4a
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
"The Lord be with you! The Lord bless you! ..." ~ Ruth 2:4 NIV
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." ~ A. A. Milne
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
"Never place a period where God has placed a comma." Gracie Allen
“It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” –e.e. cummings

Don't let the noise of the world keep you from hearing the voice of the Lord.

Monday, May 17, 2010

Tea Time Tuesday!

This time of year I'm always behind in everything I do. Didn't make it last week to tea with Sandi, and don't want to miss it again because it's so much fun!
Sarah spoils me and brought home this new PINK teapot and wonderful cozy!
I've secretly wanted one for quite some time. It's so well made it could be turned inside out, although there's the cutest tag on the bottom hidden on the other side.
There were also two packages of scone mix with the teapot! I made one batch and intended to take pictures of the cherry almond scones. There are a few in the freezer for another time.
The mini cup and saucer were from GW and the miniature rose is outside now.

My daughter makes me feel so special and happy. God Blessed me with her.

He will yet fill your mouth with laughing, and your lips with rejoicing. Job 8:21

Please visit Sandi for other tea time delights.

7 comments:

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Oh my, Marilyn, what a thoughtful daughter you have! You are blessed!
LOVE your tea pot with the cozy! I am swooning over the pink; so pretty! And the teacup is darling! How nice that it all came with scone mixes! The roses are gorgeous too and isn't it nice that you were able to plant them outside and enjoy them for years to come.
I do appreciate the scripture verse you have shared. I shared a post yesterday about that very thing!
I am so happy to have you joining me for Tea Time Tuesday once again and I have added your link to my post which I will be putting up later this evening. I hope you are having a beautiful week so far.

Blessings,
Sandi

Mimi said...

HI!!!
Those are lovely items!!!!Very blessed you are with such a sweet daughter!!!!
hugs,
jamie

Beth said...

Whata beautiful teapot and cozy! How sweet of your daughter to think of you! The almond cherry scones sound delicious. I enjoyed your post today and look forward to sharing tea again next week.

Unknown said...

Hi Marilyn,
I can see why you LOVE that tea cozy! What a sweet gift from your dd! Those make things so special when they come from the heart!
Blessings...Lorena

Bernideen said...

That girl is a PEACH!

Martha said...

What a wonderful teapot and cozy! Nothing like a good cup! And what a dear little teacup!

Deanna said...

Hi!!!
The cozy is darling.
Your daughter is a sweetheart.
God bless,
d