Rejoice in the Lord always. Philippians 4:4a
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
"The Lord be with you! The Lord bless you! ..." ~ Ruth 2:4 NIV
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." ~ A. A. Milne
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
"Never place a period where God has placed a comma." Gracie Allen
“It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” –e.e. cummings

Don't let the noise of the world keep you from hearing the voice of the Lord.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Olivia Grace

Welcome to the world, sweet Miss Olivia Grace. She is my niece's baby. So that makes me a great auntie. ♫ ♫ This makes my very happy!
She was born last week, and was only four days old when I held her and fell in love.
Sarah is snuggling her close as Miss Olivia likes to be wrapped up. Maybe it's because she was about 2-3 weeks early.
Here she is hiding those tiny hands that have such delicate fingers. I could hardly get her to open them so I could inspect each little fingernail! Babies are such an affirmation of God's miracles and love! ♥♪

9 comments:

Ann said...

Miss Olivia is beautiful. What a wonderful blessing. We have an Olivia Jewell. I love the old names-her middle name is from my Grandmother Jewell. She kind of looks like our Olivia looked too---great pink color and full cheeks. Contrats!!!!!
Ann

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

Adorable!!!!!!!

Barbara said...

How we Grandma's fall in love. I have been overwhelmed at the love I have for my Grandchildren. Could never have imagined it.

Congratulations.

Prayer walkers? This group is an organised group walking the country and praying for many issues that arise and have arisen in the area and our country. For myself I go prayer walking alone and find it a gret time to commune with God.

Kim said...

oh- nothing better than a picture of a new baby- she is adorable! Olivia Grace is such a beautiful name also ♥

Mimi said...

HI!!!
Congrats to the new baby in your life!!!!
They are so fun and so wonderful to LOVE on!!!!
Hugs,
jamie

Angela said...

Oh my goodness gracious, she is just so perfect....Thank you for sharing these pictures with us. She just melted my heart.

Deanna said...

Dear One,
I'm so glad you have shared pics of this sweet little one.
Blessings to you!
She's a sweetie!
Congrats to all and warm wishes.
Isn't it fantastic how our hearts warm at what God has created? With Spring here you all will have an extra sweet spring.
Have a wonderful week,
d

Anonymous said...

She's so beautiful!! Congratulations and praise God for this precious life.

Herbgirl said...

SO precious and beautiful! Congrats, Great Aunty. Stopping by to extend a special THANKS for being a follower of mine. That makes me smile :)
Herbal Blessings, Mandy