Rejoice in the Lord always. Philippians 4:4a
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
"The Lord be with you! The Lord bless you! ..." ~ Ruth 2:4 NIV
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." ~ A. A. Milne
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
"Never place a period where God has placed a comma." Gracie Allen
“It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” –e.e. cummings

Don't let the noise of the world keep you from hearing the voice of the Lord.

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Epiphany

Epiphany - twelve days after Christmas; celebrates the visit of the three wise men to the infant Jesus (January 6)

Now it's time for me to be putting the decorations away. I'm trying clear baggies this year. We'll see if that helps me find stuff next December!
I thought I had four long ornaments to hang by the front door. I'm sure I bought them on clearance...really wanted to have them up this year. Must be downstairs SOMEWHERE.

Must clear the table constantly because Book Club is Saturday. Here's to the magic of the cleaning woman getting things pretty--that would be me. Oh dear. Must go. Tell herself to get busy.

No comments: