Rejoice in the Lord always. Philippians 4:4a
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
"The Lord be with you! The Lord bless you! ..." ~ Ruth 2:4 NIV
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." ~ A. A. Milne
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
"Never place a period where God has placed a comma." Gracie Allen
“It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” –e.e. cummings

Don't let the noise of the world keep you from hearing the voice of the Lord.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Weather 'Button'


Although today was sunny and very warm (75 degrees), this cloudy view from our driveway just seemed to be a good picture to include today as I added the current temperature to my side area. I finally got the code on and working. Sometimes I think the computer just makes things up to see if I will stick with it long enough to make something work.

Time to quit since it took me so long to figure out the newest addition. I hope blog guests will enjoy seeing the temperatures from my part of the world. Colorado has such diverse areas that visitors are often surprised at the wide open places we have out here on the plains. Look at the picture again. Our neighbors to the east are about a quarter of a mile away, but others are more than a mile away.

No comments: